View Single Post
      04-02-2014, 09:43 PM   #17
mustangivore
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by David@ApexRaceParts View Post
...It [18x9" ET42 ARC-8] has a very slight concavity to it, but not a deep concavity like the 18x9.5" ET35 ARC-8. We do not know any shops in MD/PA in particular, but a good body shop should be able to successfully roll the fenders for you.
Sorry for late reply. Thanks again for the valuable info. For me, it's clear I would go for 9.5" et 35 over 9" et42. I also realize now that I want to get the rear fenders rolled and just need to make a better effort to find someone. Opens up so many more options. Didn't think about fitment issues when I lowered the car. Was concentrated on looks and suspension and ride. Live and learn

Could there be an even more aggressive offset depending on how much it's rolled or are you basing your recommendations on knowledge/experience for typical fender rolls? Thanks again for your help.

I think I'm finally starting to narrow down what I want. Still have not given up on deep dish style but probably 19" are no longer a possibility for me. So for concavity I think I found my solution

For deep dish I want to research some more...heard some disadvantages but I'm pretty ignorant about that type of wheel.