Drives: 2016 M2 Alpine White

Garage List
2016 BMW M2  [0.50]
2017 BMW F30 330D  [0.00]
2014 M135  [0.00]
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 135Pats View Post
Yes, you connect the CP to the cold side piping via the provided clamps, make sure they're on tight. The throttle body side attaches via the stock C clip, wich you pull off of the OE CP. Be careful getting it off, it doesn't require a ton of force, and can be broken if you pull or yank too suddenly or at a strange angle. Inside the OE throttle body side piping youll find a rubber o ring, yank it out and place it in the same section of the AA pipe. Throttle body connection is just the opposite of removal, and you're set in terms of clamping for the CP. Just gotta deal with the MAP, connecting the line to the manifold, and capping off the intake holes from the diverter valves. Takes a little bit of time, but pretty simple all in all. Be patient and try not to lose anything, my car's engine bay ate a screw last time I was in it
Thanks for that Pats gives me a rough idea of what i should be doing, will let you know how i get on.