Rep
Drives: '04 330i ZHP

Garage List
2004 BMW 330i ZHP  [9.50]
2011 135i  [7.46]
2008 328xi  [8.76]
Quote:
Originally Posted by frozendevl View Post
+1 for Patrick. Great customer service, even though I'm still in the process of looking for a car Luca (the internet SA) has been very helpful and polite.

I've given this asshole 3 chances to get back to me with a quote on a new 135i lease and it's been 12 days since I last heard from him saying "Sorry I didn't get back to you this weekend, I had family stuff going on. I'll get you that quote ASAP".

This was after I called him out from ignoring me before hand when he told me not to lease an 09 335i they had in stock cuz there weren't any lease programs for 09 left. I said ok, then what about a '10. He said he'd let me know what I'd be looking at yet I never got an email, only one of those cheesy follow up ones asking if I was still in the market. I replied that he didn't get back to me and he INSISTED he did cuz he told me not to lease the 09.

He might have been nice to you but I've NEVER had luck there. When I was looking for my 328xi I walked in, stood around for 20 min before walking up to a guy at his desk playing online poker and asked for help. He walked me around the used lot for 10 minutes (was considering used 1st then) and I didn't see what I was looking for so when I asked what he had new to lease he took my name and number and said he'd call me with a quote later that night. I told him I was in town from Madison and he said it was no worry because he would have to order the car or dealer trade anyway. Never got a call.

Not a fan of that dealership at all.
Appreciate 0