resident girl.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i + 2014 X5

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [8.76]
Quote:
Originally Posted by impactplayer View Post
cmyk, I must have missed it but where did you take the car? Want to make sure I avoid them in the future. Feel free to PM if you don't want to disclose publicly. Thanks!
I've posted publicly where the car went for repair so I don't think it's a big secret anymore. I'm not naming them to shame them publicly as I have not yet addressed all of the issues with workmanship with the owner directly (I'll be doing that this week) but I don't see anything wrong with posting the name for the sake of sharing my experience. The shop is Trade Secret. Despite their reputation for quality I had an absolutely horrible experience. Would another shop have done better? No way to know. But they dropped the ball majorly with my car. The issues I listed above just scratch the surface. I have another car there right now, so I will avoid going into all the minute details until after I have that car back and the entire ordeal is behind me. Suffice it to say I am (VERY unfortunately) not able to recommend them.

2008 E90 335i // Black Everything // photos
COBB tuned / QTP e-cutouts / Helix FMIC / cp-e DCI / AWE BOVs / Catless / FBO + F15 X5 xDrive35i

Last edited by cmyk; 09-18-2012 at 11:18 AM..
Appreciate 0