North Korea
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [9.50]
2006 e90 330i  [5.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyBimmerDude View Post
+1.....Well not in all caps, but yeah. I woulda just called my CC company, opened a dispute and got my money back. This is obviously not worth the hassle. To be honest, I dont even see the point in a custom exhaust for a 320, but thats just me. Anyways good luck.
finally someone that agrees...

Quote:
Originally Posted by magmd View Post
Look I understand you are upset about the very long wait you had to endure. Nobody is telling you its not a big deal. But you do have to understand that a custom exhaust can have delays, even for the most effecient company.

Nevertheless....that is all in the past. The bottom line is...do you really still want the exhaust or not?? It sounds like you do, but it seems to me that now the issue is not how long is it going to take, or what the status is...but rather, how are they going to compensate you. Because the exhaust is ready to go to you.

I think the problem now, is not the delays but that you basically want a huge discount, or having the system basically for free. That is up to eisenhaus to consider and by no means are they obligated to compensate you...particularly when things have escalted to this. Yes it may not be the best customer service practice to do on a regular basis, but every business has a right to refuse service to the few particular clients that just end up being a huge PITA. You have to just cut your losses.

So...either accept what has already happened and just get your exhaust that is ready to get shipped to you. Or if they do not want to offer you a compensation package that you are satified with, get your money back and stop bitching like a girl.

Its simple. The product is now ready. Take it, or move on.
well put btw i love your car!