View Single Post
      06-24-2010, 07:16 PM   #346
anthony malcom
Registered
Rep
Drives: bmw

Big motoring worls- WORST COMPANY EVER

I had the unfortunate chance of travelling just under 200 miles to view a bmw 330d i had seen on the big motoring company site. Upon arrival i was greeted by an absolute a-hole of a sales rep. Kept pressuring me at many points, i was not allowed to test drive but when the bonnet was popped i could probably see why. Engine was ragged, missing screws, cracked plastic, it was disgusting!! When i confronted the sales rep he said 'i was being paranoid' and that it had passed its m.o.t, this by the way had conveniently been passed at big motoring world's very own m.o.t centre!!

By this stage i was extremely annoyed as can be imagined, i had travelled for 4 hours in a a hire car with my 19 year old son to view this pile of garbage!! i requested a manager to which i had the tuypical reply of there isn't one. As i was putting my thoughts across (by this time we were near the sales office) the owner happened to walk in. He asked what all the fuss was about and when told he simply said buy it or fuck off!! He was wearing an old ugly gold chain and looked a little like a thug and a twat..As angry as i was i just shut up and walked away..What comes comes to proffesional place of work in jeans, a t-shirt with his belly hanging out and a massive gold chain on display!! The long drive home took another 5 hours and i had just had the worst experience in my life!!

Upon arrival i saw all the cars and thought this is very nice with all the cars i saw parked up, i realised that day that looks can really be deceiving and we truly live in a world where the question arises, who can be trusted? You have been warned about this company and i am glad to have found this forum. Big motoring world, more like a big bunch of w***ers!!! I wouldn't be surprised if all their cars were accident repairs!!
Appreciate 0