View Single Post
      04-20-2013, 12:50 PM   #1
blacklab27
Private
Rep
Drives: 2008 TiAg e92 335i

Will 19" wheels with e39 m5 fitment work on my e90 335i?

Hey guys so I let my friend drive my car about a week ago. Long story short he ended up putting it into a curb so now I need new wheels. I previously had 19" rays ITC Sebring IIs and I really liked the wheels. However now that I'm in need for new wheels and they're being covered by my friend, I want to switch up the look and go for something a little different. I found these wheels that came off an e39 m5 and was wondering if I could run these wheels without any rubbing. The seller is unsure of the offset and width of the wheels however he thinks the fronts are 19x8 +20 with 235/36 tires and the rears are 19x9.5 +22 with 275/30 tires. Will these fit on my e90 335i with sport suspension?

I'm in a tight situation as my car has been in the shop for a week now waiting on new wheels. The guy said he would take the wheels to a shop to have them measured for width and offset but I don't want to make him go through that if the insight you guys provide shows that the wheels most likely wont work. Thanks in advance for the help.
Appreciate 0