06-12-2010, 08:23 AM   #9
MEGA
Dieseasal
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: LCI E92 335d M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyd1963 View Post
Having lived in Bournemouth for 9 years now I would thoroughly recommend it. Property is very cheap providing that you don't want sea views.

We have great beaches and the countryside is magnificent (New Forest and Isle of Purbeck) Usually there is not too much traffic on the roads especially compared to anywhere in London. I know that it probably doesn't feel that way to people queuing on the M3 on Bank Holidays.

It's has got an undeserved reputation for being full of old people but it's simply not true. There are thousands of students at the university and it's a real party town. To be honest I could live with it being a bit more quiet!
I try and get to the isle of purbeck atleast every other year truly stunning down there. Theres a great little B&B just 10mins walk from corfe and you walk through the woods to get there, come out by the castle. It's brilliant. Stay in the B&B but walk into corfe for evening meals and drinks in the pub. Need to take a torch to stagger back home though.

I do love it down there

Somewhat off topic.. lol..