08-04-2014, 07:25 AM   #13
Delta0311
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudz View Post
U r an idiot who doesn't know shit

Have u reviewed the requirements for an H1B?

H1B is an non immigrant visa, only open to high skilled specialty occupations, their wage should be equal to the prevailing wage for that job, for example if u wanted to work as a software developer in California you should be getting about $100k, so people coming under this visa are educated, well paid, would they be milking the system? Get ur facts right.
What the fuck are you talking about? I am NOT talking about the H1 visa hire I am talking about the family he brings over here. My friend runs a housekeeping business and quite a few of the people her crew services where brought over here on a H1 visa or where recruited overseas (mostly India and Pakistan) and hired by American companies. Many of them have their entire families brought over here and get their parents legal status so they go and claim benefits. This is fucking ridiculously common and some of the people she works for openly brag about it. Yes this goes on and it is perfectly legal. So yes their parents get to collect benefits that they where never entitled to because of how fucked up the system is. Plus you're in the UK so the fuck do you know about what really goes on around here. So do me a favor and don't make comments about subjects you don't know shit about and then go calling someone an idiot when he obviously knows more about the situation than you do.

Last edited by Delta0311; 08-04-2014 at 07:33 AM..
Appreciate 0