08-04-2014, 10:18 AM   #20
makkan00
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
I' not talking about his wife and kids; the parents come over here too. They bring the parents here and help them get legal status so that they can get benefits. That's the problem the wife and kids are not an issue but the system is fucked up that it would allow people to come here and get benefits even though they never worked here. It is not uncommon for their parents to even get welfare benefits and they do get it because they have legal status and no income.
I think Rudz is correct.
You are mixing up family sponsor visa with H1B.

I think that is the problem with Americans. They do not where is NZ on the map of the world but they pretend that they know everything and do not hesitate to put their leg in to everyone business.

Nothing against you pal, but get your facts right. Its not H1B visa and its something else which people exploit and I make you right that it should not be exploited.

But then credit goes to your politican and immigration department sitting there and not closing those loops.