11-14-2012, 07:27 AM   #678
mob17
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335D

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVO View Post
Kaigoss, I asked you for advice via PM on multiple occasions and followed it to the T. None of it worked. If you look across the history of your posts on the MS8 you will note a pattern of, "I finally nailed it- sounds awesome!" followed in a few months and numerous mods later by, "Now have really struck gold here!" followed in another few months by more of the same. Your final response via PM to me was, "I never got a good tune until I went to all external amps..." That was YEARS after your first post on the MS8. Ridiculous.

Come on over to Boulder any time- love to hear your car. Bet ya mine sounds better at 1/4 the cost, 1/5 the complexity and 1/100 the man hours.
Instead of complaining like an ungrateful ******* you should be happy that you got free advice. Also realise that people giving advice, such as kaigoss, can not replace your ears. Advice is based on their experiences and conclusions, which may or may not work for you.

Personally I got some great advice from kaigoss and many others, sometimes changing things according to my environment/tastes. It worked for me and many others.

Also who gives a s*** how "better" your car sounds. If you're happy with it then it's all good. I don't understand your need to trash the MS-8 on a thread designed to help users just because you couldn't make it work.
Appreciate 0