Garage List
2015 BMW F30  [5.50]
2020 M340I  [0.00]
2017 X3  [0.00]
2008 BMW E92  [9.00]
2010 BMW E92  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meeni View Post
It is very unlikely at this point that your springs or shocks are worn. However, a bad pot-hole might have blown a seal inside a shock. Have a solid look at any leakage on the shock itself.
I'll mention this to my service adviser.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillionPa View Post
the feeling you have is because of the runflat tires, also the 335 has hilariously undersized swaybars for the weight and axle geometry of the car (intentionally to make it handle poorer as to not steal M3 sales)
I used to have the same car before this CPO, also with runflats, but trust me I highly doubt its the RFTs that's causing the problem... Any stock BMW shouldn't have any weird handling problem like my CPO
Quote:
Originally Posted by R 4 5 T 4 M 4 N View Post
I know the feeling, the car feels to soft even with my st 1 coil overs. It feels horrible in the curves, body roll and the floaty feeling are awful. Planning to replace a lot of the 335i suspension parts with m3 parts in the next few weeks. Hopefully that makes me enjoy driving this thing in anything but a straight line.
Have you taken your car to the dealer for check ups? Also what M3 parts are you getting? and how much are they if you don't mind me asking.
Appreciate 0