View Single Post
      08-23-2012, 01:51 PM   #1674
Detailed Image
United_States
Rep
Drives: Detailed by Detailed Image

Quote:
Originally Posted by deng View Post
The interior plastics/vinyl and leather is showing its age. What do you recommend I use to clean he polish these materials? I need a really good professional cleaner for my beige colored plastic and vinyl trims.
For leather, leatherette, vinyl and porous plastic surfaces I like to use the Leatherique Rejuvenator. This product is most known for treating seats but I've used it on the dashboard, doors, etc. It helps those surface not look and feel so dry. It will also simultaneously clean the surface and help the surface look more like new again. I would apply it with a terry cloth applicator or soft cloth. Let it sit for at least 15+ minutes and up to a few hours and then re-wipe the area with a clean microfiber towel. Sometimes if the towel is just ever so slightly damp it's a big help removing any excess product and contaminants on the surface.

If you have hard plastic surfaces or coated surfaces you can clean and protect them with the Einszett 1Z Cockpit Premium. This is a great interior cleaner and protectant I use all over.

Don't forget to save 10% off with the e90post coupon code. I hope this info was helpful!

Greg @ DI
Appreciate 0