5soko
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detailed Image View Post
Lots of great options for you.

Polishes
The Klasse All In One (AIO) is a good polish and sealant in one bottle that clean, shines and protects.

I'd probably suggest a straight polish that doesn't protect, like the Meguiar's Ultra Finishing Polish M205, this will remove more of the surface imperfections and help you get that optically clear surface back so it's like new! Apply this with medium arm pressure in a circular motion for best results by hand.

Protection
Afterwards apply a coat of sealant or wax for protection. Sealants lasts much longer than a natural carnauba wax so I'd recommend a sealant for a daily driver. The Menzerna Power Lock Polymer Sealant and the Blackfire Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection are two of my favorite sealants!

If you prefer a wax the Poorboy's World Natty's Blue Paste Wax is one of the best values out there! It looks great on dark paint and offers solid protection. If your budget is a bit more check out the Chemical Guys 50/50 Limited Series Concours Paste Wax Version 2 or the Chemical Guys Black Wax. Both of these are exceptional waxes and deliver outstanding results!

Lastly don't forget we have 20% off through 2/15 with the code VDAY13. If you have any questions please let me know!

Greg @ DI

Awesome Greg, thanks for that.

I think im gonna go with the M205 polish and the poorboys wax.
What pads do I use with each. Working by hand again on my Black bmw.

Also, the M205 polish is a one step final polish correct? can just use that by hand and can throw wax on top of that no other polish. Just need something light polish that I can use by hand, nothing crazy.
I know a friend of mine told me to get the adams hand polishing kit, ( swirl and haze remover polish with the revive polish and buttery wax) but I think the setup you have shown me is better and cheaper.