United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Garage List
2007 335i E90  [7.76]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiianeze View Post
amber delete, maybe m3 front rep?
I appreciate your feedback. Definitely need to code the ambers, but I prefer the Mtech bumpers for my car. I like the way the M3 looks as a complete package, so changing the front bumper would necessitate rocker panels, rear bumper and quad exhaust. But maybe that's just me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by S3RI35 View Post
those 7er wheels take to your car really well. Cosmetically, it looks great! I second on the exhaust if you're compelled to do something else... or Euro headlights maybe? Any plans to fill those fog light holes?
Thank you! I'm actually trying to find a little time to figure out a fog-delete and just have open ducts to the oil cooler and brakes. Euro headlights would look great, but I'd need to find Whiteline tail lamps to complete the look I'd want (if I went that route).

Quote:
Originally Posted by N0OS3 View Post
my suggestion for something cheap is to vinyl your chrome window trim to gloss black OR get 10% exterior tint and go over your sidemarkers... u could maybe use the tint to go over your chrome trim too... would leave a slight hint of reflectiveness behind it...

As for a more pricier objective, maybe get some LCI Xenons to tack on to the nice clean look... the silver over the wheels would flow really well with the silverish look of the LCIs...

otherwise, your car looks good as is!
Quote:
Originally Posted by E90Company View Post
How about:

Gloss Black vinyl trim wrap
De-badge
Slotted/Drilled rotors with painted calipers
OSS/LS3 headlights
Smoked LED sidemarkers
Roundels
LCI Tails with CSL trunk
Have the vinyl, just haven't committed to it yet. I actually ran the deck lid without a 335i badge up until a few weeks ago. Had a brand new badge in my tool box and wanted to see how I like it (it's ok... ish...). Great suggestions from both of y'all (very comprehensive lists!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdoute90 View Post
Those 7 series wheels looks good bro, what size tires you running? Also is that on stock zsp suspension?
Thanks! Stock ZSP with 225/35 F and 265/30 R and rolled rear fenders (not pulled). Love these wheels. A lot.

..JB4 G5 ISO | Helix FMIC | CP-e Chargepipe | Synapse BOV | VRSF Catless DP's | Dinan FFE | Alpina B3 TCU Flash..
Appreciate 0