OIF Veteran
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M

Garage List
2008 BMW M5  [6.88]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mflip335 View Post
I took my car in for brake fluid service today. Unfortunately Matt is no longer at Fairfax and is now over at Sterling. I got a call from the SA (I dont know his name because he never introduced himself) and he notified that my left brake light was out and asked if I wanted to have it replaced for $55. I specifically told the SA that cant be because I can simply see the reflection of my brake lights off my other vehicle when I get out of the driveway. I inspected the car myself after picking it up and saw that all my lights were working just fine. Makes me seem to think that they were definitely trying to rob me today.

I can vouch for Matt though. He really did his best to help me out. He even provided some suggestions as to where I can obtain an AMP for a cheaper price so I wouldn't have to pay $1800 to have my amp replaced. He offered to work out a better price to have it installed and programmed as well. Fortunately my AMP magically fixed itself on its own.

A lot of SA's don't have a clue about BMWs and all the quirks they have. It's rare to find ones that know what they're talking about, are BMW enthusiasts, honest, and go to bat for their customers.

Unfortunate Matt left for Sterling. If anything, Andrea Rebaltescue is pretty good and I would also recommend her.

Last edited by MDyDinanM; 11-22-2012 at 08:17 AM..
Appreciate 0