View Single Post
      12-15-2007, 08:02 PM   #9
Sniz
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: e92 335 - gone // e36 M3 turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiv@vishnu View Post
No, I really don't think you have a boost leak. Unless you've been messing with your IC pipes or bypass valves, don't worry about that.

Couple things:
First, there is no reason to reload any firmware if you have already done it before. And if you do it while the car is running, you'll induce all sorts of codes. They can all be cleared. But that is why we suggest to do the upgrade with the ignition ON (but engine not running).

Second, if you select Debug 7 (and move it over to the right side of the screen using the ">>" button, you'll see it listed right under RPM and BOOST (on the bottom left of the datalog screen). It is not there in the screen shot you posted.

I suggest you just put the valet RPM switch back to the original default setting (300rpm) and do another run. This will essentially force the PROcede to run the performance map.

Shiv
Sorry I forgot to mention that I did reset the rpm value to 300. I'll make sure I have the debug 7 selected for the run. I was out testing when you made that thread.

Also, I have installed a new IC so the couplings could be starting to loosen, see here: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97209

I'm going to power down the car overnight and have it again tomorrow....if its still at 10psi and below I'm going to get back under the car and tighten everything up again.