View Single Post
      03-22-2013, 01:07 PM   #1
mv57
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90

My anger at BMW UK (connected services/customer services)

It is with great frustration that BMW UK customer services treat a paying customer with no concern to deal with a complaint. Their attitude is tuff shit pay up and shut up.

13 th march connected services offline completely. Considering I pay over £100 a year for the privilege to make maybe three 3 calls a year to them. (£33.33 per call average), I can understand that computers fail and go wrong, I lodged a complaint. They should clearly be made aware of their failings and not be rewarded or ignored.

Today I call, twice, after not hearing anything about my complaint. Finally a dead pan chat with a chap called Peter who called me back says I registered your complaint on the 13th march and there will be no further action. End of story. Thank you for calling.

BMW is a large corporation that will not speak or deal with an issue of one individual that was immensely let down by the lack of service provided. What is worse is the manner in which the aftercare is lacking. What I take from this? the person, the customer is worthless. Of course there is small print to hide behind for BMW to slam the door on a paying customer. But this is unacceptable in my eyes.

I have been told a manager from somewhere will call at some point.

On what number should we call you on? I am asked.
on the number you called me on peter?
I dont have any numbers for you.
How did you call me peter?

FFS That just sums up his difficult and awkward attitude towards me from the start of the call. Just rude.

BMW UK! I was till 10 minutes ago a very happy and loyal follower of all things BMW.

For now take your cars and your future and aim your marketing at someone who cares.

My money is going elsewhere. That is my choice, my power and my right. 1 of millions of your customers I know. But now one less!

My grandfather an avid BMW fan, my father an avid BMW fan, I was an avid bmw fan, my son will not be. Chain broken. I was so looking forward to seeing the new 4 coupe in person. You keep treating people in this manner I can only hope that more will do the same as me. Every part of your contact with people reflects on your brand positively or negatively. Guess which way I have taken it.

End of rant.

p.s. proof reading took out about 15 words that could have had me banned from posting.

E9X Picture game / 5 MPH / double bhp / The Beatles zebra crossing / Gordon Ramsays restaurant / Michelin star /
Appreciate 0