Myaddiction
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X6M

Garage List
2015 BMW M4  [0.00]
Yes they do Saturday appts.

Ok my review of it.

My SA "Dean" nice guy very helpful and responsive to my requests.

The 369.99 is a discounted rate. Not sure why they have it. Based on their normal rates it should be 5-6 hundred dollars.

The quality of the work was ok. I asked Dean to send before and after pictures which he did for 2 of the cylinders. See them below. They did clean the valves and the pocket right around it. Further away from the valve doesn't look like they touched it. I'd say it is 90% as effective as cleaning the whole port to bare metal.

They did scratch the driver side fender lightly. I'm guessing they simply didn't use a fender cover. I pointed it out to Dean and he had it buffed out immediately and offered a full detail at my next visit.

I didn't have any driviablity issues before hand so there wasn't a day and night difference in they way the car drives. It feels a bit faster and I'm running a JB4 and a 50/50 mix of E85 and 92 octane and it hit the boost safety limit on the way home when I did a pull. I think it might be building boost faster and the JB4 had to relearn boost control.

Info on my car:
2007 335i AT 90k on car Dinan STG2 tune since new. JB4 for 1k miles.

Appreciate 0