View Single Post
      10-17-2013, 10:03 AM   #13
Hoooper
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335D

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335dFan View Post
Wasn't planning on purchasing something like this anyway, but thanks for the personal review. From the way you described it, it's the last thing I would want on my 335d. I find it hard enough to manage the go-pedal response smoothly as it is, and somewhat more so with the JBD installed and at 100%. Am sure I would not want to increase the pedal sensitivity for my use.

By the way, the reason I say this is not because of difficulties with daily driving, but at the track, particularly on the skid pad, but also in trying to smoothly apply power on exiting corners.
I feel the same way about mine. A poorly balanced PID control, too heavy on the integral portion, is about how I feel about it. Its easier to deal with in an NA car since it doesnt build boost while you keep your foot in the same spot at the same RPM. I already feel like the pedal is plenty sensitive and the sprint booster steals the last 25% of pedal function. Then again, I drive slow all the time so I need the sensitivity in the bottom 50% more. Pretty much what Ive always said about the sprint booster, its a personal preference product, it doesnt affect the actual performance of the car but can affect your performance driving the car. For some it might increase their driving performance and for some it might be a decrease. The car is equally fast with and without though.

Appreciate 0