View Single Post
      04-14-2013, 07:54 PM   #21
fl335i
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

May I suggest a Honda CRV. I have my 335i and my wife had a C300 Sedan prior to our 9month old. We did about 6 months of the C300 and it was tight. Traded it in on a new '13 CRV EX-L. Best decision I've made in a while. It's like maintenencing a lawnmower. Plenty of room, not a mini-van, great on gas, and I mean great... 87 too. One thing to really think about it the baby seat(s) will be mainly in one car. You're not going to switch them back and forth, and you may not even buy 4x car seats. We didn't. We just bought one and my wife's car is the main family car. Just something to think about. So as long as one of parent's car is the "family" mobile you're good.
'07 335i Sedan, base pkg, 6spd Manual, Procede 3 V5 w/NLS, Macht Schnell Downpipes, 18" Staggered 313's w/Conti DWS's, OS Giken TCD LSD, VAC Street Diff Cover, Dinan Oil Cooler, Dinan Intercooler, Akebono Euro Pads, CDV Removed, Black BMW Grilles, Interior & Exterior white LED lighting, LUX Angel Eyes, Debadged, Blend V1 mount, Llumar ATR Tint.
Appreciate 0