135Pats
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: A few BMWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07tundra View Post
So you bought this kit?
I did indeed, but now I’m on the fence since Wedge says it’s a pain to install…to be honest I’m just on the fence about how far to take my car right now. If my turbo seals are shot, I’ll probably go to hybrid turbo solutions, but if not I’ll probably just max out the stockers and see how long they last. So until I can track down the source of this smoking and oil burn, I’m not installing anymore power mods. So the pump (whenever it arrives) and HFS-4 are just sitting in my house.

Also my bad about forgetting to respond to your PM. The meth is just for IAT control and to make sure I can hit aggressive timing targets through multiple gears, honestly it’s probably overkill, but this platform appears to be extremely octane hungry and IAT sensitive. I could shut up the IAT comp tables, but this seems like the best and safest overall solution. Ultimate goal on the fueling side is E50 and Boost Juice. If logs show that the meth is truly un-necessary, I may end up selling it. Right now on just E30 single gear logs look beautiful, but I’m getting a brutal timing flatline after the 3-4 shift, so that’s been pissing me off.

F30 N55 XDrive EBII
Appreciate 0