View Single Post
      01-05-2013, 07:58 PM   #52
jimmylad
Lieutenant
England
Rep
Drives: e92 335d sapphire black

Having spent quite a few days (probably 4x last year) with my lad in Knightsbridge who likes to watch & film the cars I have seen some ridiculous stunts pulled by these "racing drivers" & someone will get killed. I've seen many cars hit the red line in second which must be 70+mph in a 30mph area with parked cars. Stupid. Absolutely stupid.

How would we all feel if a a group of teenagers with noisy GTI's flew up & down our street avery 20 mins for 3 months in summer ? I'd be effin livid & would end up in Jail if it was happening on my street night after night.....

Because it is someone wealthy in a Ferrari etc seems to make it ok with some. I love cars like everyone else on here but the lack of police presence on Sloane St. & the surrounding area is very noticeable when I have been. You can tell the police are turning a blind eye on this one.

When I get a GTR in a few months & were to drive it around my estate like they drive in London I would soon get a knock at the door from the local bill or a few residents.

My lad has got on video a woman just about having a heart attack when a C63 sat at the lights bouncing it off the rev limiter from tickover. As great as it did sound I wouldn't want that noise booming around those buildings if I lived there.

Wealth, colour & race doesn't come into it. Just very selfish & disrespectful for 100's of others having to put up with it for 3 months.

Moan over
Appreciate 0