United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 335i SE Coupe Space Grey

Garage List
2006 BMW 335i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_P View Post
Kev Calm down!. lol,
Never thought of you as a racist but do think your well angry though hahaha.

MisterS3:
The way I see it is, you do not live in London, you may visit if often or have been there a few times. Maybe its a different life where you live? not sure just assuming here.

I don't think the characters were allowed to be fully understood its typical C4 broadcasting where, the idea is to take an issue, exploit the situation throw in a dash of racist undertones and then leave on a somewhat controversial ending. I don't think the characters were racist, more backward thinking. whilst there is nothing wrong with that, if you live in a major city in 2013 and expect the live the "good old days" then that just is not going to happen really is it?

On a side note the librarian look-alike granny really shocked me. I really didn't think we had much in common, but when she showed us around her home and pulled out a list of times the cars had gone past. It really knocked me back, because i too had a list of all the times in the program she popped up and open her crappy mouth so say something completely annoying.
So you see we really are not all that different.

Oh and Carl:
They say sometime back in 1984 a baby was found unattended in a box of bananas floating just off the coast of Brighton. Legend has it that the small baby had floated from a country on the other side of the world and survived the wrath of the sea.
To this day I still do not know where I am from who my parents are.

Hey AP!....I'm not angry at all!!!...Just enjoying the debate on here.

Only annoying bit, is when people start calling me racist because of my views on immigration and asylum seekers....
Appreciate 0