View Single Post
      01-07-2013, 11:11 AM   #61
gIzzE
Major General
Rep
Drives: F11 + 911 C4

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterS3 View Post
I think it's important not to be like the Daily Mail who would have you believe that the biggest threat to our lives on daily basis are illegal Muslim immigrant terrorists.
I take it that you're a Muslim mate??

To be honest, you probably notice media coverage regarding Muslims far more than any non Muslim ever would.
In my shop I always here from the Poles how the UK press has it in for them, then the travellers believe that the press never cover anything other than what they're up to, then the teachers who feel the country just wants to royally screw them over and then I get the upper middle income earners in moaning that they get screwed over more than anyone else and they have to pay for all the others I have just mentioned.

We all live in a bit of a bubble, we all feel we are harder done by than the next man, that is just human nature.

My best mate is a middle income business owner with a teacher wife and happens to be Muslim, he may as well slit his wrists now as far as he is concerned.

What we need to realise is that the country is divided, however, rather than a division of colour or culture it is actually a division of those with morals and those without.
If only we spoke to those that we feel are 'not like us' a little bit more we might all realise that.
Appreciate 0