View Single Post
      05-29-2014, 10:19 PM   #41
oby_1
Private
Rep
Drives: 335i E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyPowers
thanks guys. i just installed the cobb stage 1 aggressive (since i have 93 octane) and have my wagner FMIC to install on thursday evening after work.

even with only the stage 1 tune, the car pulls really really hard, so i definitely dont think i will need to go past stage 1+.

i will probably go with an etune because the cost / time involved in going all the way up to plano isnt worth it. i do find it ridiculous there is no protuner in a city as big as houston.....
Contact D3 Performance in Houston if you're still assessing different tuning options.

I went to high school with the owner and have been keeping up with his shop and noticed he has achieved quite a positive reputation.

I don't see any mentions of Cobb AP tuning on the website but I do remember seeing a Facebook special and Cobb AP was a selection.

I don't have any firsthand experience with his shop and I'm not sure how familiar he is with the N54 in particular. However, seeing some of his recent projects and successes, I'd imagine they are fully capable.

Anyways, if you want, get in contact with them and see if they can help you out. The owner I am referring to is Evan and he should be a knowledgable point of contact for questions.

http://d3performanceengineering.com
Appreciate 0