Rep
Drives: '14 EBII M235i & '06 R53 GP

Garage List
2006 MINI Cooper S GP  [0.00]
2014 BMW M235i  [0.00]
2008 E82  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by E90SLAM View Post
i think the race got more excited due to the reduced aerodynamics (less "dirty air" from the back of the car) and two different tires (medium and super soft)....into the race...this got cars much closer to eachother and overtake when the chances present itself....

mind you.....despite the accident...Kubica doesn't have KERS on his car...its just pure old fashion piston engine at work....and he's getting to the point of challenging Button......
Yeah big time. The new aero rules really allowed the racing to be really close. And as Barrichelo can atest, maybe a little too close at times

All around great race. Just can't wait for the next one.

And best part of this season for me, is that my girlfriend is really getting into F1 now. She first started paying attention last year. Another website we go to has an F1 pool. Nothing like gambling to get my chick into something And now she is getting into it pretty hard core. Last night during dinner we had a lil' debate about KERS. Mmmmm, that's some good stuff, debating the merits of F1 tech with your chick