View Single Post
      08-15-2013, 07:18 AM   #30
achu
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E93 335i

rim choice update

i've been tryna decide on rims for sooo long... at first i wanted the car to be show standard so i didn't wanna get replicas, so i was planning on getting 2nd hand BBS LMs or LM-Rs and refurbing them but nothing seems to be popping up (loads for VAG fitment but none for BMW)... also i dunno how much hate i will get for colour coding original rims lol...

so i thought i'd get VMR V710s but i decided they don't look different enough...

after a long nights think about it, i say F*** it, im gonna go for replicas lol... (unless you guys see some 19" LMs or LM-Rs for about 1g with or without tyres, please please let me know...)

so these are what i have chosen:

(image courtesy of bmautosport)

(19x8.5 et35 front and 19x10 et35 rear)

my plan is to get the dish (outer part) satin black, and the inner part colour coded to match the car... need to call Dips and ask him to sort me out... and i wanna wrap the alloys in Vredestein tyres cos they look sooo cool and i've read great reviews on them

anyways, this probably won't happen til the end of the month so guys, feel free to screw at my decision or guide me or anything really lol...

Facebook: Achu Ckr|Twitter: AchuCkr|Instagram: AchuCKR|Flickr: AchuCKR|G+: achu.ckr
THE BUILD THREAD|COMPILATION OF PHOTOS
Appreciate 0