07-17-2010, 11:55 AM   #36
M3 Eater
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i Sedan

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
I have had all 6 injectors replaced, fuel pump, and plugs.

I continue to get misfires on heavy acceleration. They moved an injector and the fault followed it. They replaced it and now its gone... Have same problem in two other of the cylinders, also new injectors. My dealer said they had to pay for the last one because BMW paid for 6 and that they don't make faulty equipment (lol).

I have begun to remove mods...SLD gone... reset throttle adaptations and ecu... Still misfires. Next is the JB3... maybe its a harness or something??? I am ready to buy a 2011 mustang GT at this point. I have been so patient with this vehicle and I just want to drive and enjoy...

Anyone ever have a bad Tuner Harness? How about connectors? I wonder if the plugs that go to the ecu if plugged and unplugged a few times could created a lack of data transfer to like a fuel line or something on the top end. The last time this happened, BMW re-replaced and injector and the problem went away. Its been gone for 30 days and has just started to come back. It usually gets worse working its way to the bottom end...starting in 5th and 4th gear...If you cruise and then accelerate I get a bogging sensation and then a shutter. If I push through it I will get ses light then check engine. Not sure what to do next....Lemon??