United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 135i

FS: 07' Montego 335i, 39k miles NJ/PA

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I've decided upon changing my lifestyle a bit and among other things have chosen to sell my car. This is a great opportunity for someone to purchase a well pampered German sports coupe. Please read this entire post and thread before contacting me as information might appear in the subsequent discussion before I have a chance to update the original post. Onward with the good stuff!

History/Information
I purchased this car on my birthday last year, February 2011 with 28k miles on it from the original owner in Chicago. The car was shipped to me in a closed carrier and we were partners from that point on. No, not that kind. The car had the HPFP changed out under warranty as well as the Sirius module (by the previous owner) when it was acting up. The factory warranty is expired but you can still purchase an extended one from the dealer, I have pricing on the warrantys my bmw dealer gave me. There IS a lien on the car through the Navy Federal Credit Union. I've bought and sold cars with liens on them before and am experienced in the process.

I have most of the receipts for service and dealer work, although I do my own oil changes on the car so I don't have any receipts from after I took ownership of the car.

Major Modifications
M3 Side Skirts
M3 Rep Front Bumper
M-Tech Rear Bumper
VMR 19" V710 Gunmetal Wheels

Small Modifications
3M 30% Tint All Around sans windshield
3M Clear Bra Pieces on Fenders and Mirrors
Tow Hook Plate Mount
OEM BMW Alarm

Options
Premium Package
Sport Package
Navigation
Siriux/XM Radio (just expired so you'll have to renew)
Comfort Access
Bluetooth
Saddle Brown Leather

The Bad: Small sections of rash on the rear wheels that's not that noticeable, and there are small scattered dings by the rear passenger side of the car, the size of the dings combined with their location and the color of the car, they're not that noticeable.

Located in Hamilton, NJ,

Price: $28,000

Kyle

Last edited by blackpixi7; 05-24-2012 at 10:10 AM.. Reason: added pics
Appreciate 0