View Single Post
      03-02-2010, 02:51 PM   #247
Alex@AKMotorwerk
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 AW F10 535i

::JB3 2.0:: Plug & Play Group Buy Special for Locals Installed *AKMotorwerk*

JB3 2.0 -- Plug & Play Gen 3 board -- USB Datalogging -- Professional "Complete" installation by AKMotorwerk

Hey everyone... as you all know the weather is starting to warm up and everyone is itching to get some more power to their N54 engine. What better way to give your 335/135/535 smooth, strong, consistent power then to go with a brand new JB3 Plug & Play unit with the 2.0 software and USB cable professionally installed by AKMotorwerk!!

BMS was kind enough to let us do a group buy on the JB3's for our NY/NJ/PA/DE/CT crew and we are giving you guys free professional installation along with the great low price.

What's included you ask?

You will get a JB3 Plug and Play Gen 3 unit, new 2.0 software/chip, special BMS USB cable for datalogging, map updates, and custom tuning as well as a complete install of the unit, USB cable run into the glovebox and BMS software loaded onto your laptop as well as step by step instructions on the BMS software usage.

Well... tell us the price already!

We're going to start this group buy and let it run for a few weeks. Payment will need to be sent to us before the group buy ends. It can either be sent via paypal to us or you can swing by our shop and pay

Pricing is as follows:

1-5 units = $619.

6-10 units= $609.

10+ units= $599.

These are rock bottom prices and remember, this price includes everything. The JB3 2.0, USB cable, shipping and install! So lets get this list going... add your name on the list and i will contact you via PM.

Note:

For the folks that already have a JB3 (even if you have an older Gen 1/2 board) and are looking to upgrade to 2.0, we'll take care of you as well. We carry the full line of BMS products, so if you want to add in a Dual Cone Intake, DownPipe Fix, Meth kit, BT Scan tool to your order or even a PowerBox for our N52 drivers... Just shoot me a PM or email alex@akmotorwerk.com and we'll handle it for you.

Happy Driving!!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0