View Single Post
      09-14-2012, 09:30 PM   #1
gaifaun
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: E90 335i LCI

Garage List
Thumbs up FS: [CUSTOM] E90 OEM Exhaust -- Resonator delete, X-pipe, 3.5" Tips -- RARE & CHEAP

Hey guys,

selling my modified OEM E90 335i exhaust. I have done extensive work to this exhaust to open up the sound of the N54 to give a nice, clean, classy sound.
I honestly don't want to sell this but I want to experiment with going fully catless with aftermarket exhausts.

all you E90's dreading your resonator, now your sedan can sound like, if not better than the coupe because I have added an Xpipe to give a balanced and smooth sound eliminating rasp caused by resonator delete. Open up the taps and it bellows the song of the inline 6.

What I have removed from my OEM factory setup:
- resonator
- exhaust tips

What I have installed:
- Stainless steel X-pipe
- 3.5 inch stainless steel, double walled exhaust tips

In total the parts were over $150 not including labour for cutting and welding which brings us over $300 spent on OEM exhaust modification.

this system is perfect for those looking for amplifying their exhaust sound while maintaining a drone-free and ride without attracting unwanted attention. E90's should've come from the factory like this. This is dealer friendly too

Price: $150 for a quick sale. Bone stock oem systems costs more than this. This is extremely rare and you could save the hassle of hacking up your oem set.
I am located in Vancouver GVA. local pick up only.

sorry for the wind noise guys. The microphone on the camera is not that good. It sounds a bit better with headphones but its never the same as listening to it in person.