Drives: e90m3

FS: Major Partout Fire Sale! FBO Partout

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Title: Major Partout Fire Sale!

Moving onto M3, these parts need to go.

EDIT: All parts will be available AFTER thanksgiving. I am currently traveling for the holidays.

Pictures will be posted tonight.

Locals get priority. Located in Socal (OC, 92780). I will be in SF for thanksgiving week. I can deliver smaller items to SF/bay area locals.

Description:

1. Vishnu Procede Rev 2.5 - $300+shipping (no serial cable, cannot find but easy to get at computer store/radioshack)
Amazing power. My favorite mod hands down. I combined with e85 maps and car has never felt
stronger. Smooth, predictable. Opinion: It is my personal favorite tune out there. I’ve owned
the Cobb and tried out the JB4. *Note: I believe this is the rev 2.5 SE edition, therefore it is not vin locked and you can run the v5 maps. I called robert at vishnu and described the case housing (black with red caps) and he confirmed it is the rev 2.5. Also the picture of this unit is the same as the one on the vishnu website under rev 2.5 SE. But I am not the expert or 100% sure.

2. BMS DCI- $40 Retail:$95
Recently cleaned and re-oiled. There is some small damage to the filter (will show in picture), however it does not affect performance. Comes with hardware.

9. Turner Motorsport 12.5mm Wheel Spacer w/ Black Extended Bolts- $80+shipping Retail: $130

10. Macht Schnell 10mm Wheel Spacer w/ Black Extended Bolts- $80 + Shipping Retail: $130

Used for only a couple months. Paid $130.

Last edited by elim11; 12-03-2012 at 11:26 AM..
Appreciate 0