View Single Post
      01-26-2013, 03:16 PM   #16
G_M_S
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E91 330D

Have just been looking at whether to change my car, following a slipped disk I'm finding my E91 a wee bit tricky to get out off, so looked at an X3 today, so my E91 could be for sale in the next couple of weeks, wasn't planning on changing so will be slightly upside down on the car.

Spec.
E91 330d SE
Clearwater blue metallic
Current Mileage: 93,000

Spec:
Auto
Sports Seats
Black Leather
Xenons
Heated front seats
Folding door mirrors (dip when you engage reverse and can be folded from the key fob)
Panoramic Sunroof

Full BMW Service History (service due in 7,000m)
MOT'd to 4th Feb 2014 (just done on Monday - no advisories)
Currently running on winter RFT
Spare 3 off (1 got cracked on a pothole) wheels with summer tyres - because of having the winters on I've not yet found a single replacement

DPF Replaced at 65,000m est
Thermostats (both) replaced at 85,000m est
Turbo Replaced at 90,000m est

The car is under the BMW Warranty (the insured one) until 30th Jan, so it is possible to extend for the comprehensive 1 year unlimited mileage for £800 - but I'll not be renewing as I'm going to sell. This has however meant that any work that has needed to be done has been.

I'll also include for forum members the following:

Genuine BMW Roofbars
Michelin EasyGrip Snow chains
Front mats and load liner (non genuine)

Price: £8,500
(This is only £1k above what the dealer has offered and includes the extras, which I won't be providing back if I end up selling to the dealer)
Note: there is finance on the car, with BMW, I would propose that any purchaser makes their payment direct to BMW and I'll clear the balance - giving the purchaser confirmation then that no finance then is outstanding on the vehicle.

Last edited by G_M_S; 01-26-2013 at 03:17 PM.. Reason: Added missing detail
Appreciate 0