View Single Post
      01-04-2013, 04:55 PM   #27
Jeff@TopGearSolutions
United_States
Rep
Drives: C6 Z06, 09 335i, 10 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by benzy89 View Post
We'll see what the HP numbers have to say when it gets released. I agree that it sucks to but a project on hold when you have a proven tune already.

I haven't really looked too deeply into it, but is how is the Vishnu Flex Fuel sensor even working with the DME? To my understand, the Vishnu Flash simply adjust some parameters with timing & fueling, while the piggy controls boost & meth. I don't see how the piggy would be able to adjust fueling (since it can't) when ethanol concentration changes (from straight pump gas to ethanol blends to straight E85)
What do you mean piggy's cant control fuel? If that were the case they would all be running super lean with all the added boost.

The Vishnu Flex Fuel is a sensor. The sensor reads the effective Ethanol content, and in Vishnu's tune it will adjust the tune with a correction. So whether you run E10 or E85 it will know and adjust the tune accordingly. It takes all the guess work out of the tune if your effective E85 blend changes. This means no more measuring and no more retuning for every fill up.
Appreciate 0