04-22-2006, 10:20 PM   #1
cntlaw
Major General
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: 330i E90 C55 AMG

Garage List
Need advice PIAA HID for E90 with BiXenon

Seems many play with HID and wouldl like any user experiences to share for different types of PIAA HID replacement? I have no idea what to do to improve the stock BiXenon? Here some info I got . And what is the HID spec of the stock BiXenon? What is the majot difference of 6600K and 6200K ?

That cobalt light is greatly improved more sharply than ....or more.. turning over.. ,.
The strongest super-cobalt light.

Light with transparent feeling most strongly and beautifully in history. The strongest aqua blue light.

.... great improvement. Wanness light that exceeds the super-best long seller cobalt.

The strongest, marvelous wanness light. Super-best long seller H.I.D. The best balance light.

Marvelous Irohica and beautiful, transparent light. Long seller H.I.D. The best balance light.

The strongest easiness to see and brightness are achieved. White H.I.D light that drives easily
BMW 2006 330i E90 Jet Black/Black Leathers/Aluminium, Steptronic Active Steering; MTech Aero Kit Carbon Fibre Splitters/Diffuser. Bilstein PSS9 Coilover, Rays VOLK Racing RE30 Formula Limited Edition 18" Pirelli Rosso; Project Mu 355mm Forged 4pot Caliper. HID:Osram D1S 6000K, PIAA 6500K White Ring, Philips Diamond Vision HB4 5000K, PIAA H490/H491 Super Bright 6500K LED Interior Lights. Chrome S.Wheel Cover, Rear Windows Sunshades.
Appreciate 0