United_States
Rep
Drives: E90M3

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by x986 View Post
Kurgan,

I would think with your Stage 2,vers. "whatever" that Dinan would have to/be willing to reflash and make you whole.

It's been quite a ride the last couple of months. It makes me long for the good old days when you bought a car, maybe hopped it up, drove it, and sold it. With about four Progmans, two ECUs, umpty-ump piggy backs, and ??? flashes, it's more than a bit confusing.

All that said, with my '07 (vers. 2) E92 with Progman (27.9?) and Dinan's "Old Original" Flash, now called Stage 2, vers. 1, I'm still saying - It's a wonderful car.

I agree, I have the Stage II rev 2 and it's sweet. I called into Niello yesterday and they said they would not be doing any software upgrades for oil service unless there was a customer complaint related to software. They are aware of the Dinan flash and I told them if they remove it without authorization, or without replacing the Dinan flash software, I will claim theft of $2k; he agreed, since they are a Dinan flash shop as well as Schatz & Krum.

The car is fantastic, I agree again, a true kick in the pants, my morning commute is a whole lot higher on the fun factor now, glad you're still enjoying it!