Garage List
FS: OEM BMW Performance Air Intake System **SOLD**

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
I am selling BMW Performance Air Intake System for 3 Series 2006-on: 325i, 328i, 330i. The filter is still in very good condition and only used for about 15,000 miles. I no longer have my e91, so I am selling the intake. I am asking $600 which includes the cost of shipping in the Continental US. I can take pics, if required. Item will ship in original boxes and packaging with installation instructions.

OEM BMW Performance Air Intake System
A breath of fresh air is enough to invigorate any engine. And upgrading to a BMW Performance air intake will unleash gains not only in horespower and torque, but add fuel economy, reduced pressure drop and overall performance.

Increases engine performance by reducing pressure drop and improving air flow
Additional inline scoop and special element radically changes the internal air path and reduces system losses by 24%
All parts manufactured from highest-quality, injection molded plastic to ensure OEM quality, durability and heat resistance
Carbon fiber insert with silver "BMW Performance" wordmark adds a stylish touch to the engine compartment
Designed to work with standard engine calibration and does not influence emissions
For 3 Series 2006-on: 325i, 328i, 330i

Last edited by mercury26; 01-21-2013 at 12:46 AM..
Appreciate 0