Zebra99
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 335is E93

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikitino25
On a side note, I just got some VRSF's also (ceramic coated) and I noticed that the weld on the mating piece on the interior of the pipe kind of sticks up some on both pipes and intrudes into the interior of the pipe where exhaust will be flowing; it's a little worse on one than the other (see bottom dead center of inner pipe in pic). I'd say it sticks up about 3/16" and I would just file it down but the corresponding spot on the outside of the pipe here is already kind of thin and indented so i'm afraid to make it too thin here. Did you notice this on your pipes? I'm wondering if this is a big deal and worth sending the pipes back for; could it cause some airflow blockage or turbulence or something or is it nothing to worry about? Maybe others can chime in. Also, the second pic shows about a one inch long spot where the ceramic coating was scraped off when I got them. Should I send these pipes back or no big deal?
Too much headaches for everything you listed. I wouldn't touch inside if it's minimal, airflow will be fine.

Ivo ended up having to grind the inside a little bit where the O2 sensors screw in, it was protruding the sensor screwing all the way in.

As for noise....seems to be okay, minimal rattle. I hear my WG a bit more though lol.