Rep
Drives: White BMW 328Xi

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
1989 Camaro RS  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TUNED3 View Post
Guys,

Someone can get a steal. My car was totaled in Hurricane Sandy and Geico already paid out. Car is still sitting in my garage in Brooklyn. If someone has a set of 189s or basically any stock wheels and tires (tires should have like 7/32 all around to be safe) we can swap and you can throw me some cash. I bought these from a forum member LightWerkz less than a month ago. Tires are the OEM Continentals with 7/32 left all around, with TPMS installed and everything. Rims are mint, say 9.5/10. They are a little dirty but no permanent damage.

Make some offers, and time is incredibly important as the car can be taken away any day.

Also have the OEM Performance grills installed, would swap for stockers and cash on top. Also managed to save my M-Tech spoiler painted AW with the lip Carbon Fiber, willing to sell that for 140 or best offer. Let me know.

Also have the aFe Power Scoops installed, if you can uninstall them from my car you can have them for $40 or best offer.
Dude i'm definitely interested in "M-Tech spoiler painted AW with the lip Carbon Fiber."
Appreciate 0