View Single Post
      12-09-2010, 02:09 PM   #19
tony20009
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i - Coupe

I swear there's some sort of bug velcro on our mirrors. If those little suckers want to be on that mirror, it takes a bit to get them off.

One of those bugs got behind my mirror this past summer. It was on the car when I left the house, and I noticed it crawling around on the rim of the mirror (literally just as in your pic) shortly after I'd driven off. I drove at up to 70 mph at one point and it just hustled on back behind the mirror as I passed 60 mph. It crawled back out when I slowed below 60 mph. It hung out there while I was at the ATM machine. It came right on back home with me and crawled back to the end of the mirror when I parked the car.

I don't know if there's any truth to this, but the stink bugs seemed exceptionally numerous this past summer. Even now there're a few hanging out around my parents' home.

Nice looking car you have there. I still find the e39 to be among the more attractive BMWs one can get. Far better looking that the 5er that followed it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniz View Post
found one of these bastard stink bugs hiding on the drivers mirror. I think Adam hates these more than anything in the world.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'07, e92 335i, Sparkling Graphite, Coral Leather, Aluminum, 6-speed
Appreciate 0