08-08-2012, 06:18 PM   #125
Ammonia
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 440i GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3_WC View Post
Kid is an idiot for trying to drive away. Take your ticket like a man.

The cop is a pussy faking piece of shit. Nice fake limp.
This is my view of this. I don't ever argue or become disrespectful towards cops, and they usually return the favor, more often than not giving me a bit of leeway or being outright courteous in return. However, I've had my share of gigantic assholes that come at you a million miles an hour, acting like you're the scum of the earth.

For example, I was caught making a 3-4 mph California Roll through a stop sign at 2 am in the morning. Yes, I did wrong, and yes I took my ticket and wanted to leave. No I wasn't disrespectful, but I tell you what, I was pissed when he started saying shit like "You don't give a shit about your wife, huh? You doing stupid shit like that will get your ass killed, duh? Right? DUH? And your wife killed too? You think you're invincible? The rules don't apply to you? You didn't even sign your registration, are you asking for another ticket? If I catch you running a fucking stop sign again, I will arrest your ass. Have a nice night."

TL;DR, cops can be dicks sometimes, but don't EVER give them a reason to be. That kid in the Ferrari is a moron. The cop may be a bit of vagina and an actor, but in my opinion, you should always expect cops to look for reasons to nail your ass. So don't give them a reason to.
Appreciate 0