avenger2540
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 F30 335i Xdrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by #Tee View Post
just the front ones. another thing when diagnosing anything is trying to remember the last thing that happened (hit a hard bump) or you "upgraded a component" and then the steering vib appeared? check if all the wheel weights are in tact and inspect the tires for bubbles, sometimes theres an internal steel belt separation which goes undetected from the outside. This will make the tire very unstable and impossible to balance = the steering vib. which is why i ask to swap wheels, its a quick way to eliminate a bent wheel/tire issues. If the whole car shakes then most like the rear wheels are out of balance.
Thanks man that was great help, now the last thing I did was replacing the tie rods assembly inner and outer, but the car already vibrate, but now after the installation is worse, the onlything I recall was the I didnt lift the disk to ride height while puting the tierod in the knoclke and tighting the nuts, so I thing I put them with alot of tension on it, so I dont know if u recommend loose the nuts disconect the tie rods and re torque them in the ride height position, so what u think ?
09 e92 335xi Alpine White, Saddle Interior, Sport pkg, Cold pkg, Comfort pkg, Premium pkg, Adactive Headlights, Black Kidney Grill, M3front, Mtech rear, M3side skirts, CF Performance spoiler, Kw v1, 19" M6 Replicas Hankook Ventus v12 evo...
Appreciate 0