View Single Post
      03-28-2007, 11:10 PM   #21
M335i
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhaulball View Post
are u plain stupid. those bulbs are fine. why u making this a big deal seriously... put the damn things in, i bet you they work. stop this nonsense plz!

ive bought 2 sets of those kind of bulbs before. both times, in the sealed packaged, one of the bulbs were loose cuz the clips do not hold it in. they very often fall out of their holders. stop being so ridiculous. try them first, if it dont work then cry. u didnt even try them. wow

Sorry I have to add to this thread again. This will be my final post regarding this subject. But I just have to add here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhaulball View Post
those people not involved should stfu.
i've chatted with him before he's not a bad guy. and he's keeping a lot of things under the surface to be polite, but m335i has said al ot things to him in email that is truly queer.
uhaulball, did I pay you for the bulbs? Cuz I know you didnt sell me shit so why dont you take your own advice and STFU.

I dont surf this site for this nonsense, however if I did (like the Nike Shox one) non of this wouldve ever happened (not to me at least). Im just here to gather information and ideas about the e92 and nothing else really.

I just thought Id share my experience with other members which may help save somone's fustration in the future. I would have never posted anything here if evolutioninnyc had some respectable business ethics instead denying responsibility and calling people gay. How professional is that?

So evolutioninnyc, go ahead and call me a gay cry baby liar. I frankly dont give a shit. You have my address so if your ever in the area, dont hesitate to come on down. I may even buy you a beer.

For everyone else enjoying your popcorn, the information sits in front of you, take it how you please.
Appreciate 0