HRC
MAUI BUILT
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i MT

Garage List
2002 E46 325i  [0.00]
2012 E70 35i  [0.00]
Yea, Danny from SixAuto had some bad luck. First his shop got flooded out, loss alot product. Then I understand his Insurance had some issues. Then his landlord was giving him grief, then ontop of all this, Volk Japan delayed production on the rear rims, so he had the fronts but was waiting for the rears and alot of people got mad for not having their rims by the date they were told. People canceling orders and not getting their refunds back soon enough and so on...

That was messed up for him. Totally out of his control. When your dealing with custom orders from overseas, alot of variables come into play that are not in your control. Even if Volk Japan runs on schedule, you still run the risk of not being able to deliver on time because of customs. The rims could sit there for weeks.

Anyhow, those who didn't pull the order, got their rims in the end, it's just Danny got dragged thru the mud with a series of events that could not be overcome. Shit happens!

Danny
Arctic/Blk Leather/Alum.Trim/MT/ZSP/Sunshades/Blk Lines/M3 Illuminated Knob/Alcantara Performance Wheel/M-E-Brake Handle/Euro Fog Switch/Koni Yellows/H&R Sport Springs/19" VMR V718's w/PS2 Tires/M-Tech Body Kit/Carbon Fiber Spoiler/Bimmian Interior Bulbs/OEM Eye Glass Tray/SSK/Alcantara Boot/Split Armrest/OEM Dual Rear Power Outlets/Rear Ashtray Delete/OEM Alum. Pedals/Osram 6000K/Brex Rings/LED Side Markers/BMS Power Box
Appreciate 0