dr.roro
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 G01 X3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by E92_335 View Post
I don't think you guys understand the trouble JLevi has put me through. At this point, MiRo is not my main concern, but the fact that JLevi tried to blame all of this on ME!

Yes, I'm not kidding! Read this and I will explain in a second:

Are you kidding me JLevi? You really think I started this whole thing huh? Hmm lets see...

How many times did you use the word "you" in your phrasing and point directly towards me? uh huh.

The fact here is, JLevi kept threatening me to delete my posts/thread/signature! Later he went on to accuse me for all of this when 1) I had no influence in MiRo's decision to post that announcement on their website and 2) All I did is educate the public on what they are getting in before they actually purchase from JLeviSW.

This is ridiculous and when JLevi began to blame me for this incident, I became very irritated.

Good luck with your company JLevi.

-PJ
I'm not taking sides here, but I like to point out fallacies when I see them. I fail to see where JLevi has blamed you personally for instigating the whole incident in discussion. However, it is clearly evident from your sig, that you are indeed promulgating what Miro began. Somehow, your motive of "protecting the E90 community" is not very convincing either.
Appreciate 0