02-22-2013, 07:24 PM   #35
psmitty95
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '23 M340i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Br0 View Post
Im getting the JL Motoring full carbon fiber performance diffuser installed at a body shop as i type this.

...Needless to say, as i mentioned "body shop", the thing doesnt fit that great when trying on your own, i'd say maybe 90% or so right out of the box. The lines are not flush with the rear OEM Msport bumper, and the sides protrude out a little on both sides.

SO, im having a shop tweak the fittment to try and improve. Shouldnt require THAT much work, just some small tweaks, and should be done in a day or so, ill post up pics with how much i paid to get it to fit closer to OEM PD, and whether its a better bet to learn from me and just balls up on a DD or Arkym diffusor, or pay a shop and get the good fittment for still cheaper than those.
Wait you do know you need to trim the msport bumper to fit the performance diffuser, right? Even OEM performance diffuser.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showpo...03&postcount=8
More Pictures: Build Thread /// 683AWHP/675AWTQ
Appreciate 0