View Single Post
      03-01-2013, 07:20 PM   #46
JC888
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: XM5/335XI

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC_Oldboy View Post
Did you see my modded red E90? Had it towed there last night. I think my water pump finally gave up. =(
Nope. It's probably in the shop already. That sucks! How many miles did you have on it?

And I take it back about my great experience. Left the car at 2 this afternoon, the SA said that it was no problem, should be done in a couple of hours. So about 3 hours later, didn't hear from him. Got dropped off, expecting it was gonna be done. He comes out and proceeded to give me bs about my CF hood causing the LED bar to fail. He then wants 280 for the part and labor cause it's not cover under CPO.

Then on top of all of the BS, I had to wait an additional 30 mins so they can put the light back on the car.

I had a feeling that they were gonna give me grief over the CF but it was worth a shot. I'm pissed about the time that the SA wasted this afternoon. He could have simply said it would not be covered or provided me with an update. Instead my afternoon was a waste. BTW. SA's name was Bobby. I don't recommend working with him.

Gonna get a replacement part elsewhere and install it myself.
Appreciate 0