View Single Post
      07-05-2012, 07:48 AM   #46
Robin_NL
S0THPAW
Rep
Drives: HS M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
This is really awful of me to repeat, but being born and raised in the south I completely agree with it. My Grandma always said after Katrina "We need one more strong cane to get what Katrina missed" Is that racist? You could say it is. Im so sick of the you know whats here and people say everywhere you go there are the "riff raff" but it is NOT like New Orleans. Ive lived in Maryland, Florida, Mississippi, Louisiana, and Utah and Ive visited many other states and stayed for weeks at a time. Never have I seen such filth, scum, and just completely trash worth of a population then here in New Orleans. People ask me where I live and I tell them Southeastern LA ....I cannot wait to move to California. Good riddance Louisiana.. Katrina, BP...theres just nothing going right for this state anymore.
And what about the Mardi Gras then?

I've only been to NYC and Miami/Fort Lauderdale more than 10 years ago. But we're planning to visit the USA in the oncoming years(but first the World Cup Football 2014 in Brasil) , New Orleans is a no go then?

Cheers
Robin
Appreciate 0