Rep
Drives: 2023 330i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by happos2 View Post
You from Indy? Makes me happy as well!
Yes sir!

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Tanglewood View Post
Happy for forever being a couple pieces away from making the NBA Finals and having an overrated superstar?

....or having a center that you can't even trade away because his contract is too big?

...or having a triple-double headache who doesn't even want to come back because you didn't offer him enough?

The list goes on for the Pacers....maybe I just don't like your team because they are cocky for no reason. I liked PG before everyone started anointing him a superstar. And I liked Hibbert before he flat out started sucking wind.

And I never liked Stephenson but I respected his hustle.

This move is a good one for James, who will now leave another franchise to be left for dead. I am happy for Cavs fans and am glad James will show a firm commitment to helping them win their first title.

Overall this doesn't really change the competitive landscape in the East, which is great for every team in the East because everyone still kind of has a shot. It's ridiculous how loaded the West is right now!!! With OKC, San Antonio, Golden State, Clippers, Houston (now that they're getting Bosh), NOBODY has a cakewalk.

Also I am only partially kidding about disliking the Pacers. I love that they play as a team and I love Vogel and his energy. I think they got away from some of their core tenants and it led to inconsistency. I look forward to seeing them get back to being the team they were in previous years.
Everyone was fine with the Pacers' cockiness prior to the All-Star break.

But, this world is a "What have you done for me in the past five (5) seconds?" world now.

I am content with the Pacers having played in a few ECF. Most fans' teams have been playing golf while I've been able to watch my team go up against one of the greatest players to have stepped on the court.

So . . . I guess I am just a glass half-full guy?
Gone: '18 W205 C43 Sedan
Gone: '13 W204 C63 Sedan
Appreciate 0